A Leadership Development Plan Outline
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT GOALS
What Are The Direct Results Of Working With Your Coaching Plan For Leadership Development?
2. Grow Up: Refined and changed habits and skillsets.
3. Clean Up: Improved communication style and leadership voice
4. Show Up/ Stand Up/ Speak Up: Proper organizational alignment
WHAT'S THE IMPACT OF EXECUTIVE COACHING IN BEHAVIOUR CHANGE?
The results of this study suggest that executive coaching has a strong capacity to modify executive behaviour. In a joint evaluation by executive coaches [clients] and HR managers, the eight dimensions related to behaviour change scored an average of 5,14 out of 7.
What Is Leadership Development
What Do We Cover By Your Coaching Plan For Leadership Development?
1. The inner leadership narratives about your purpose, values, and motivation
2. The observable exterior individual leadership behaviors, actions and habits and the capacity to correct/ augment them
3. The way you relate to, and lead others (culture, relationships, teams, aligning of visions)
4. The way you embrace existing organizational hierarchies and processes (aligning of missions)
WHAT'S THE MAIN ADVANTAGE OF BUSINESS COACHING OVER OTHER LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT METHODS?
Out of the 176 HR managers who answered this question, 52.27% said that the main advantage of leadership coaching is the customization of competency development and the way in which it adapts to an executive’s specific needs.
A Personal Leadership Development Plan Canvas
The 4 phases of our leadership development program
2. The strategy/ planning period (business coaching sessions to co-create your coaching plan for leadership development, containing clearly defined paths, leadership abilities, skills, and attitudes to be developed)
3. The execution/ development period (regular business coaching sessions to advance and follow-up the development plan, and continuous daily/ weekly/ monthly micro-practices)
4. The celebration/ take off, learning and future pace period (360 questionnaires, evaluation of completion involving stakeholders expectations, key learning take outs, future developments)
BLENDED EXECUTIVE COACHING + LEADERSHIP TRAINING?
Training alone increased productivity by 22.4%. Most importantly, training, when augmented with coaching, yielded productivity increases almost 4x the level achieved by training alone, reading 88%.